[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I stay rather at fantasy-action and of course at VN games...:goodtea:~>

I only ever played Halo at friend's places, but it never seemed like my kind of game.

『I like the game though. In it you can easily kill someone even after you die if you move right. There are many fun moments and different modes. And lags in it are usually fun to watch instead of frustrating...』

『Yo Coins...』

『I don't like those shooters not because they are fast-paced. Crysis 2 was pretty fast-paced too and I liked it. I don't really know how to say... They are just too plain... Nothing eye catching... Nothing breathtaking...』

I was planning my ghost mode... appearence and... then like... dissapear... :sowwy:

『AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Nekomimi gaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Haechyattaaaaaaa!!!』

ahh... well.. I guess i'll stay and have a chat... since i need to look trough my pass the bomb thread

if i didn't already give sova the name mimi, that name would have belonged to you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!