[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah... i don't have madsova on skype... that's why... he's in the same group though

I don't use skype much anymore since our little skype mafia kind of disbanded from another site.

hmm... well.. me madsova ahgwee shiki and some others have a skype group

But... on the other hand... they are usually showing off perverted stuff to eachother in that chat anyways :XD:

anyone else notice that dark angel used to post more than anyone, and suddenly disappeared?

I used to post more then everyone too... then i dissapeared... then.. somehow i came back

did you just suddenly stop? he was here for like 2 months, and already made it to 15,000 posts

well, i stopped hence i was busy with school, all spaming to get in front of sammy costed my school work and i got behind schedule

Takes 3 months per volume of Railgun to come out in english... (on Amazon, I like to buy manga to read)

Takes 3 months per volume of Railgun to come out in english... (on Amazon, I like to buy manga to read)

Yeah I also like to buy volumes. Never started Raingun though because the manga is third gen (or whatever you would call it). I'll stick with anime/LN for that one.

Yeah I also like to buy volumes. Never started Raingun though because the manga is third gen (or whatever you would call it). I'll stick with anime/LN for that one.

What's third gen lol? The Anime is currently in almost the same place as the latest English Manga volume :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!