[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried switching to 3 different ava's, and it's not working, so i'm leaving it as is

『Popcorn-chan has the same problem with his avatar if it makes you feel better...』

Lol panty chan XD

Well i guess that's what happens when you change rapidly Xd

I think the problem has to do with png images...

『Eeeeeh? You see Popcorn's avi? I don't... And its not even i39.tinypic...』

Lol so much fun to just shove a crapload of cheats and stuff at them... xD If only i could solo... still didnt manage to do that even with the cheats... xD

Only on solo... im trying to beat that thing we played before with a ton of spy bots xD Remember the really long 666 wave where the server dude made it so we cheated and that was the only time we won? Spy bots are the only npc bots that work when playing it so im just getting an army of spies and trying to beat everything... sadly spies suck against tanks and i just cant win when the tanks come out since theres also a crapload of scouts and i cant beat them both back at the same time :/ The spies are also... somewhat less useful there...

『Oh right, remember that. We were flying at that time, right? xD』

『I see... So you need extra help? I'm free right now + ASF really lags so I can go help if its possible?』

Lol hmm sure xD What kinds of cheats do you want ;p I can screw with the damage and pretty much everything xD

Snow also had a similar problem (you can see her thread somewhere on site support)

though for me, everything loads fast and normal

What's third gen lol? The Anime is currently in almost the same place as the latest English Manga volume :D

Yeah I thought that might not make sense haha. I mean it is the third time the story is being made, and so the third version. In my way of thinking, that means it might be the worst representation of the source material, since it will probably take things from the original, things that were only in the show, and then some of its own things as a compilation.

Still not sure if that makes sense, I feel really dizzy right now and reading/thinking is difficult ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!