[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Wow... Blaming a strange twin brother xD』

『But Nanashi, if I'm your brother's brother then I'm still your brother ^_^』

so.. today is monday. what's today's plan for everyone? :goodtea:

talking about dentists.. i am lucky that i didn't have any bad exp, yet..

quay is my kyoudai. don't need any others (other than my real ones ofc)

『Wow... Blaming a strange twin brother xD』

『But Nanashi, if your brother called me brother than I'm still your brother ^_^』

...Nan to..?!:surprised: ...:objection: Daga ore ga ano keiyaku ni wa uketottanai zo...!!!

『Don't worry, I've drank some of your brother's blood when I made a blood contract so now your blood runs within me and we are proper brothers!』

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION]; Regarding Elsword UK. I joined a German guild (oh the god damn irony) and they said that every beta player account will get 10k elcoins for free.

『Don't worry, I've drank some of your brother's blood when I made a blood contract so now your blood runs within me and we are proper brothers!』
...:sigh:...Ttaku ano yarou no sei de konna koto ni natta da yo... Doushiyou...?:crushed:

Lol to make it so it doesnt seem like players are losing something by playing beta... xD

Dentist wise same for me yes.

And really?.. hm.. curious.

I can understand why, they're horrible :deadsad: I hate to wait for them since I have a tendency to arrive 20 mins too early...

"We sent out all mails with the beta account data and will open our servers soon! We also added 10.000 El-Coins on every beta tester account!"
I do not know if it still counts that we join now since the beta opened the 3rd July.

Lol to make it so it doesnt seem like players are losing something by playing beta... xD

I think that your characters are saved on your accounts and therefore will be playable when they release the normal game. So you can lvl up to lvl 60 with a character if you want. It doesn't feature any job changes (normally 2 per character) so you have to roll with the basic characters and less combos/skills.

I usually have that with other things, but I always make sure to arrive just in time for the dentist.
No way I'm going to wait there for more then 10 minutes. ;w;

Well we can only hope then I guess, but it really wouldn't suprise me if we actually were too late.. we'll see I suppose..

Hmm... dentist.... usually go at the same time as my parents so... usually have to wait...

I usually have that with other things, but I always make sure to arrive just in time for the dentist.
No way I'm going to wait there for more then 10 minutes. ;w;

Well we can only hope then I guess, but it really wouldn't suprise me if we actually were too late.. we'll see I suppose..

Yeah, same here. It's hard for me not to arrive early at the dentist :deadsad: I'm always too early to stuff.

Yeah, Item-shop isn't opened yet though. I think that's the only way to see if we got it. I kinda think the same there. Our usual luck I guess xD

I'm always early too, but I somehow learned not to get early at the dentist.
Luckily..

Ah well.. we'll see then~

I'm always early too, but I somehow learned not to get early at the dentist.
Luckily..

Ah well.. we'll see then~

I envy you :/ I get stressed even though I know that I will be 20 mins too early so I can't go any later :<

Would be fun if we got it though :3

doesnt the dentist make you wait even if you are on time? I never had to wait under 10 minutes =/

doesnt the dentist make you wait even if you are on time? I never had to wait under 10 minutes =/

That actually only happened once. The dentist forgot about me so she came 30 mins later. I had to wait for around 50 mins in total.

Wow.. thats long..
I guess my dentist is rather quick then..

Also Hinode, about that bow I found huh..
It seems its item level is like 40+, so no wonder its a good find.

『Hmmmmm... Elsword... Never played that game... What is it about?』

Wow.. thats long..
I guess my dentist is rather quick then..

Also Hinode, about that bow I found huh..
It seems its item level is like 40+, so no wonder its a good find.

At least I didn't feel myself stressed xD
I guess, I still don't know how you can forget about a patient...

Nice, you're more lucky than me :3 How much Attack and Magic does it have?

『Hmmmmm... Elsword... Never played that game... What is it about?』

2d platformer. You beat up enemies in areas called dungeons by doing combos and special attacks.

Eh more weird things happen.. I mean my psychiatrist, he's a bit of a sadist really. :x

Let me check... ehm..
+1558 attack
+1667 M,attack
And that for a level 18 bow. :3

Eh more weird things happen.. I mean my psychiatrist, he's a bit of a sadist really. :x

Let me check... ehm..
+1558 attack
+1667 M,attack
And that for a level 18 bow. :3

I can understand him, how else can it be satisfying to be a psychiatrist? xD

Awesome :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!