[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... dungeons and stuff... do that change?

Sadist... well... doesnt do anything odd?...

There is also some xyz dimension, where you basically just fight wave after wave of enemies. :goodtea:

There is also some xyz dimension, where you basically just fight wave after wave of enemies. :goodtea:

I don't remember that. But wave after wave... do you mean Gates of Darkness? It's still 2d platforming gameplay though.

Lol hope its better than maple in fighting ;p

Never played maple so I dunno how that was. It's kinda like a 2d platforming fighting game where you got normal attacks, some skills and some special attacks.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;

DM MCZ Xian wins EVO2013 SSFIV:AE. Not only did he win CEO2013, but also EVO2013. He also came close in KoF as well. The man is on a roll.

DM MCZ Xian wins EVO2013 SSFIV:AE. Not only did he win CEO2013, but also EVO2013. He also came close in KoF as well. The man is on a roll.

Oh nice :3 Yeah, he certainly was :runhappy: Too bad that I got tired in the middle of UMvC3 and went to bed :/ The pools was more interesting than the finals though.

Hmm... yeah maple is 2d platformer... normal special attacks and whatnot... classes... stuff like that

『Btw, Decalcomania, what character are you playing best/love playing best in K-ON! ???』

Oh nice :3 Yeah, he certainly was :runhappy: Too bad that I got tired in the middle of UMvC3 and went to bed :/ The pools was more interesting than the finals though.

Not really. TTT2 finals were really hype, SSFIV:AE finals were hype as well because not many people can play Gen, I skipped UMvC3 finals but I know Flocker won, KoF finals were hype because Reynald came from loser's bracket and defeated Hee San Woo who had a very destructive team.

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; I play Ritsu the most, since she is my favorite character. I play Mugi second, then Yui last.

Not really. TTT2 finals were really hype, SSFIV:AE finals were hype as well because not many people can play Gen, I skipped UMvC3 finals but I know Flocker won, KoF finals were hype because Reynald came from loser's bracket and defeated Hee San Woo who had a very destructive team.

I don't keep track of most people and who they are so I guess that's why it wasn't as much hype for me? I have to admit that KoF finals were hype because of Reynald though :3 I were hyped for Melee as well since I like that game in general. I've never seen gameplay of the other finals so I guess that also is a reason.

『I see... I play Azusa the most. She and Yui are the easiest for me. I kinda like to play Miu from time to time since she is challenging ;p』

I don't keep track of most people and who they are so I guess that's why it wasn't as much hype for me? I have to admit that KoF finals were hype because of Reynald though :3 I were hyped for Melee as well since I like that game in general. I've never seen gameplay of the other finals so I guess that also is a reason.

Mmh... I haven't watched SFxT finals, Melee finals, nor UMvC3 finals.

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; Mio is a pain to play. I have acquired S rank on all songs on Hard difficulty for everyone except for Mio.

『Yeah, Mio is a pain to play, but she is a good way to train your fingers to react to directional buttons... I think I perfected all songs for everyone on easy and all songs on hard on at least S... But then my save got corrupted because I changed my firmware >__<』

『Yeah I guess? Although I still haven't completed all songs while using that black note that makes everything even more difficult... And some titles are only given when you complete song on hard on perfect I think... I also didn't really bother getting all events...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!