[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Hinode, then simply render the image? If its just background then you can just cut her out?』

good night, sam. :goodtea:

what are you playing [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];?

『Hinode, then simply render the image? If its just background then you can just cut her out?』

Yeah, I know. I don't know how to render though. Is there a way to do that automatically or do I have to remove it manually? I'm a nublet when it comes to editing pictures.

『If you want it edited that much I can do that after I get finished with Sin's set? It doesn't take much time...』

『If you want it edited that much I can do that after I get finished with Sin's set? It doesn't take much time...』

Really? Thanks I guess ^^ I want to try myself first though lol. It's best to give it a try at least.

『I think there is a manual made by Selvaria somewhere that says how to do that...』

『What? o_O』

I don't know about that, just copying it XD
this is the "lyrics"

Oh, mein freund!
jetzt hier ist ein sieg
diest ist der erste gloria
Oh, mein freund
feiern wir diesen sieg fur den nacshten kampf

Muimi na shi de atta to iwasenai
saigo no hitori ni naru made
der feind ist grausam.... wir bringen...
der feind ist riesig... wir springen...

Yoou te ni wa gloria
Utau no wa sieg
senaka ni wa flugel del freiheit

tch, too long

kirisaku no wa ringe der torheit

and I left some lines but that doesn't matter much

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; The UMvC3 Grand Final(s) in my opinion was just as good as the SF4 Grand Final(s). The comebacks were so amazing. When Justin Wong dropped the combo against Zero in the final, I felt that a part of me died inside since that ultimately determined the results. Flocker is good and all, but I felt he got carried hard by his Zero. This would've been the best year in Marvel history if Justin beat Flocker since he dethroned Chris G as well.

Justin Wong will forever be the best MvC player of all time in my books.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your wongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Anyway, good afternoon everyone. :hi:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; Everyone gets carried by Zero, except for that one guy who had a horrible Zero. Tons of "Zero May Cry"s as well during pools. I pop into J.Wong's streams sometimes and he's really dedicating his time to Mahvel. I should really pick it back up and find a new team, since I doubt my Deadpool/Wesker/Hsien-ko team does anything.

I'm not much of fan of the new OP..
I prefer the previous one.

/me pokes LPW

I don't really have a preference over either OPs (I don't care about it to be blunt)

:O I didn't know Justin Wong did streams. Pick up whatever characters works best for you. I'm also thinking that team can't do anything at the moment and I can't really tell who the starting character is but I'm guessing Deadpool is your starter with Wesker acting as both the assist and anchor of the team (or vice versa). Deadpool seems like a good starter, but he's easily outshined(seems this isn't a word) by others, although there aren't many good starting characters that are easy and require a lot of work to be put in. I'd want to play Marvel again, but I'd be way behind the times, and I get really bored easily of training mode in Marvel for some reason. Plus there's the salt factor that Marvel leaves when you lose a game. ;w;

『Hmmm... Previous OP was more catching but this one isn't bad either...』

He does. I remember watching him perform an unblockable with Wolverine/Storm.

I'm trying to find a good replacement for Deadpool and Hsien-ko because Deadpool as a point character is easily outmatched by Zero and the others. As for Hsien-ko, her assists are alright, but her main playstyle is to slow the game down, which I am not fond of because I am all about the button presses, as you can tell by my wide variety of characters that have a lot of button pressing (Taokaka, Ibuki, Juri, Makoto, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!