[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later then SB... Aaa... kochi ni wa ore no kyoudai iru n da yo... Hai, yoku kiikoteta da yo, Sowa-kun...:goodtea:~>

『Yes I'm here Kyoudai』

『Decided to at least get all costumes for everyone in K-ON game...』

Mata tanoshiimono ga aru nara yo, wa ga okashii kyoudai...:goodtea:~>

Welcome, and g'morning at you, Coins^^!
#############################
Maa... Sore dake tame ni, toku nai...:goodtea:~>

I'm bored. I don't know what to do. I could play pokémon randomizer just for fun to see how long it takes until the game decides to bullshit me. Oh, right... The game already did bullshit me once. A lvl 9 Metapod spammed Fire Blast at me...

Hmm... Yeah, it remember me on the winter season, as in ASF rarely visited would/was, Coins...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I see Hino... Try with anime or so...:goodtea:~>

Nah, I would end up getting bored :/ Thanks for the tip anyways. I kinda want to play something but I don't know what...
Well, I'm not more a MMO- or a Pokémon-gamer, where I you a game recommend could (Only in VN area)... Hmm... Run around your house...?:goodtea:~>

I am going to download Elsword, since I am not interested in playing TERA right now. While I wait for it to download and patch, I will just play K-ON! or OSU!.

Well, I'm not more a MMO- or a Pokémon-gamer, where I you a game recommend could (Only in VN area)... Hmm... Run around your house...?:goodtea:~>

I could go on a walk if it was a bit brighter outside. Neighbours would probably call the cops and try to convince them that I'm a thief or something :goodtea:

I am going to download Elsword, since I am not interested in playing TERA right now. While I wait for it to download and patch, I will just play K-ON! or OSU!.

I guess that it's the NA server? I don't expect you to play on the DE server and the UK server is only on the open beta part. I got some low lvled chars on Tera... Like lvl 10...

Yeah, sometimes happens, Coins...:goodtea:~>
I could go on a walk if it was a bit brighter outside. Neighbours would probably call the cops and try to convince them that I'm a thief or something :goodtea:
...Hmm ...Really? Well, then dunno...:goodtea:~>

Yeah, sometimes happens, Coins...:goodtea:~>

...Hmm ...Really? Well, then dunno...:goodtea:~>

The feeling when you got a witch who keeps track of what every neighbor in the area does. Ask her about anything. She can give you the information you need.

I guess that it's the NA server? I don't expect you to play on the DE server and the UK server is only on the open beta part. I got some low lvled chars on Tera... Like lvl 10...

Yes. I hope I get a good connection, but I probably will. On TERA, I have a wide variety of characters that range from level 1 to level 30.

The feeling when you got a witch who keeps track of what every neighbor in the area does. Ask her about anything. She can give you the information you need.
I see... Then keep care from such offers, Hino - is better...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!