[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I hope I get a good connection, but I probably will. On TERA, I have a wide variety of characters that range from level 1 to level 30.

Do you live close to NA? :/ It could lag pretty bad when you play in a group if you live far away.

I see... Then keep care from such offers, Hino - is better...:goodtea:~>

I always try to stay away from the witch. She's dangerous :|

Yeah, it feels like you're completely lost for some reason :/

It's only 10:49 PM here. I'm off to sleep in about 5 hours. I would've gone to sleep if it was in the middle of the day.

Yes I know...it's terrible....and it feel like if you don't get too do something soon before time runs out or the day is over the whole day might just feel empty and awash right ? The fear of going to bed in that state....

Edit:
I always try to stay away from the witch. She's dangerous :|
U got a witch in your neighborhood...for real ?

Yes I know...it's terrible....and it feel like if you don't get too do something soon before time runs out or the day is over the whole day might just feel empty and awash right ? The fear of going to bed in that state....

I agree on that one. I know that I can go to bed at 4 AM and wake up at 8 AM so it feels like a waste to go and sleep now. I don't mind taking it easy though since I usually think about what to do and not how much time that's left before I have to sleep. I do get stressed if I figure out that I'm going to play a game when it's 3 AM and I have to go and sleep at 4 AM :/

Of course I do. I live in Canada.

Fine, I also download NA... I guess that I maybe could run dungeons with you if you care to wait a while for me since I just started downloading.

Well... But, then stay furthermore away from such persons...:goodtea:~>
It's hard to make a conversation short if she says "Hi" to me. It usually ends with a 20-30 min conversation about other neighbours and what's wrong with them. From her perspective of view...

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
yupp, though as for myself I mainly think that it feels bad to get get at least some joy out of the day before bed, or getting "unbored" first, going to bed uncontent is not fun. Just don't wanna go to bed depressed, so I guess I rather stress for finding something fun to do while there is still time, or I don't really feel like going to bed at all.

It's hard to make a conversation short if she says "Hi" to me. It usually ends with a 20-30 min conversation about other neighbours and what's wrong with them. From her perspective of view...
Tell me more /.... how old is she btw. not som old crazy with a ton of cats we're talking about here is it ?

Well, then make a deal with her: That she (?) it not maybe it short keep can - Okay Hino...?:goodtea:~>

Dunno, that should you self ask, Sova - because you're the master in such things...:goodtea:~>

『I tried asking myself... There was no answer...』

『Yeah, but sometimes they aren't as mad as others and I quickly forget them or don't see them at all...』

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
yupp, though as for myself I mainly think that it feels bad to get get at least some joy out of the day before bed, or getting "unbored" first, going to bed uncontent is not fun. Just don't wanna go to bed depressed, so I guess I rather stress for finding something fun to do while there is still time, or I don't really feel like going to bed at all.

Tell me more /.... how old is she btw. not som old crazy with a ton of cats we're talking about here is it ?

I can understand that. You'll hate yourself for not doing something with the time before going to bed and then you'll feel depression for that. The more time that goes the less interested I get in playing a game and then I end up nolifing youtube instead or listening to music and daydreaming. I usually want to play on my GBA or something at 4 AM when I'm supposed to sleep. I end up saying "NOPE" since I'm so damn tired at that point xD

She's a pensioner who lives with her husband. She also got 2 cats, feel the irony... She also got 2 grandchildren which she babysits now and then. The little girl is cute though :3

Well, then make a deal with her: That she (?) it not maybe it short keep can - Okay Hino...?:goodtea:~>

Depends on if I get on her bad side or else she might talk crap about me as well :/

Really Sova? Because did you no a secondary personality, a second I...?:goodtea:~>
Depends on if I get on her bad side or else she might talk crap about me as well :/
Then seems it hopeless, not...?:goodtea:~>

:sigh: I'm too sleepy... But I'll try to hold it until I start hearing weird voices...』

『Good night and mad dreams Kyoudai...』

I can understand that. You'll hate yourself for not doing something with the time before going to bed and then you'll feel depression for that. The more time that goes the less interested I get in playing a game and then I end up nolifing youtube instead or listening to music and daydreaming. I usually want to play on my GBA or something at 4 AM when I'm supposed to sleep. I end up saying "NOPE" since I'm so damn tired at that point xD

She's a pensioner who lives with her husband. She also got 2 cats, feel the irony... She also got 2 grandchildren which she babysits now and then. The little girl is cute though :3

Thats when this place is nice isn't it...I always feel that if we do whatever nolifing, as long as we do it together it's not so bad. And there's always ppl online here at all times eh.

What about the witch part ? is she really ? or was that just something you call her.

Just take your laptop with you in bed, and daydream nightdream some while you hang out with the rest of us...Funny...

I daydream a lot too, sometimes thats all i do, i can go lay in the bed in the middle of the day sometimes and just lay there and dream about stuff. Of all matter of things, like what the perfect world would be, or society, government, or if I had a castle how would it be designed...all sorts of things really

:sigh: I'm too sleepy... But I'll try to hold it until I start hearing weird voices...』

『Good night and mad dreams Kyoudai...』
Ey~ Nighties, and , weird dreams perhaps this time.
Weird voices seems like something you would actually appreciate though.

Ey~ Nighties, and , weird dreams perhaps this time.
Weird voices seems like something you would actually appreciate though.
『Thats why I say I'm gonna force myself to stay awake until I get so sleepy I start hearing them?』

『Yo Ruby...』

Thats when this place is nice isn't it...I always feel that if we do whatever nolifing, as long as we do it together it's not so bad. And there's always ppl online here at all times eh.

What about the witch part ? is she really ? or was that just something you call her.

Just take your laptop with you in bed, and daydream nightdream some while you hang out with the rest of us...Funny...

I daydream a lot too, sometimes thats all i do, i can go lay in the bed in the middle of the day sometimes and just lay there and dream about stuff. Of all matter of things, like what the perfect world would be, or society, government, or if I had a castle how would it be designed...all sorts of things really

I agree, time has a tendency to roll pretty quickly while spamming here :/ The forum can be totally dead at some points but that's a rare occasion.

I call her a witch since she like to ruin everyones lives by talking crap about them :<

Hmm, I got a stationary one though so it won't be that easy to take it to my bed xD I usually disappear entirely when I daydream so I probably wouldn't notice if anyone were to write something to me xD

Daydreaming puts you in a trance where you feel no stress. That's one of the best feelings. When you can take it easy and leave the world for a while without having to hurry with everything. I dream about all kind of things. Could be both irl related and anime related :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!