[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Damn... I accidentally blew my sleepiness away >_<』

『Yo Samye...』

I played a good amount of Elsword before I got bored. Chung is really fun to play, but it's really tedious when you have to wait for him to reload, including his reload attacks and skill.

Time to play something else.

I played a good amount of Elsword before I got bored. Chung is really fun to play, but it's really tedious when you have to wait for him to reload, including his reload attacks and skill.

Time to play something else.

Hmm, I usually never have to reload with him xD I only use his ammo for Siege mode or Special Actives. I spam xxz zzvz Reload and basically repeat it. I reload 1 shot on the 2nd x in xxz and 1 shot on the vz in the zzvz and Reload gives 2 shots if you upgrade the skill to lvl 3.

Have you decided which job change to grab yet? :3

i might go back to koihime right now. it's kinda sad that Sui is the girl that gets the least kindness

『And so I somehow ended listening to music instead of sleeping...』

『I'm think I started seeing weird things so I'm gonna go to sleep now... Byes...』

『I'm think I started seeing weird things so I'm gonna go to sleep now... Byes...』

Aih you beat me too it..thats exactly what I was gonna say...well hope you enjoy hering werid things, as well as seeing them...sounds like a lot of fun, I've been there too~bias
/
/
/
Hi Sam
//
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; you really remind me these last pages that we are the generation of boredom... Now I imagine how it would be being us living in the 1950's... dead.jpg
//
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; yeah my advise was a bit crappy in that way, cause what you do when you daydream is you actually disconnect, quite the opposite.

Hellos Sammy~ Just like old times <.> :goodtea: hmm good tea, should be something soothing and calming at this hour for me.

p.s. this qualifies as atattemita...? Enjoy all my kyoudai's

Also I have a very very important announcement
I'm going to watch some anime~
O am breaking and I ...mm..Must start watching ANIME's again !!!! Just as long as I can do along with all the rest of you

Hai ! /me will start watching anime again! ahhhhhh how lovely

An other one...it's like dreams coming of a conveyor belt made of rainbow...

I'm been logged onto AS today all day long a lot longer than usual. It's time to turn in the blanket or how ever that expression goes. Got some new games ons steam as well as I've heard you have yourself as well. Take care and good night. It still feels a bit quiet around here doesn't it compared to how I remember things before...It just seems I can't forget certain times still yet.

Maybe I should make some interesting threads if I bother too...but thats a thought for an other day ^^ before I get too caught up in something this late. It's 2.12am. Bye for today. I'll check out your latest dream some other day.

Lol well it has been a bit quiet hasnt it... i should probably start spamming more... =w=

Hmm... dont expect it soon... xD But goodnightys genki~

a bit of a late oyasumi to you genki~ may those dreams of yours be good tonight~

Eternal Solitude
achieved in the game Spore Pong the best score
Highscore: 5

Its still counts :giveme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!