[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
180px-Train_crash.gif

Lol well it has been a bit quiet hasnt it... i should probably start spamming more... =w=

Hmm... dont expect it soon... xD But goodnightys genki~
Is okey I won't, I like to think I've turned you into a hybrid spammer gamer so it makes sense.
a bit of a late oyasumi to you genki~ may those dreams of yours be good tonight~
Aih thanks, it wasn't actually all that too late, since I didn't end up in bed hours after I logged of until around 6am

And now I'm back again almost as fast as I went away it feels.
Hmm... a conveyer belt of rainbows...
yes The best, that supplies rainbow dreams, in fact I just had a dream this night/morning myself..but it was unfortunately anything but rainbow like~ :s
『Its rude to call Obi-wan Luke! I mean its obvious that if its robe and blue lightsaber then its Obi-wan! Luke never even wore robe!』
I remember him best with a green one !
Hmm seems hes gone now =w=
Yeah, I was guessing it might have something too do with him being the passenger, since he's then not the driver, he's got no saying in when to stay or when to leave.
Nyaa... i wonder if im screwed now... xD
..? Sam says Nyaa~ and wonders if he's skrewed in the same sentence, wup ?
Goodmorning everyone~
Good morning mokou, seems more of us are coming around this morning.
Seems a bit quiet this morning, or is it just me?
Nope it's not just you, but hey, it's morning right~

『Yes, Luke had green lightsaber :fulfilled:

I feel trolled for some reason~
Green FTW...then the force is with you ! Or at least with me.

Hmmm when if ever will we ever see a yellow lightsaber...man I love colors, it's like they represent different powers...or different traits of the 'force' right

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; what isn't samy ?

『When life and life clash... Lots of smoke and dust comes out...』

I thought that would produce a baby...not war ~ Life plus life equals more life

『Who says there is a plus there? There could be minus, divide, multiply, etc, there can nothing at all or even something completely else. Like simply taking one life and hitting another life with it. Life isn't math Genki... It doesn't work simple like that...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!