[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin? Yuzuki? Mmh..

Want to talk about linear regression and correlation?

Congrats on the win [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; :3

ohayou post~

Finally got a copy of P4U~~

Now which character should I main? (shadow) labry? mitsuru? aigis? naoto? teddie?

To first: G'gratulation again to your LPW, Infa-kun^^/!!!
Second: The Ren picture seems broken to be...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...Anyway, g'day LPW/ASF-people...:goodtea:~>

really? i see it just fine. i dunno. i just googled her and copied the image url lol

gratz, infa. and where is ruby? D:

where's ruby? that's my final fantasy characters name lol

really? i see it just fine. i dunno. i just googled her and copied the image url lol
Yeah, but I know now, why - Because you've from Konachan uploaded, what always from them broken is. Is only a recommend from me: It is better, if you in the next time such pictures on a image host upload it, or on your forum (Facebook, g+ or twitter) upload would, wehre there the URLs copy and the paste, okay...?:goodtea:~>

Yeah, but I know now, why - Because you've from Konachan uploaded, what always from them broken is. Is only a recommend from me: It is better, if you in the next time such pictures on a image host upload it, or on your forum (Facebook, g+ or twitter) upload would, wehre there the URLs copy and the paste, okay...?:goodtea:~>

alright, maybe. it depends. this was already the 3rd time i hosted a LPW in the past 2 months.the only reason i did it this time is because i actually won it instead of it being given to me lol

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; ok, sry. wanted to ask: "where is ryuubi" :3

EDIT: i love the genshiken nidaime OP.

『They said there will be jap voices option but there is none! T_T』

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; Noooooo! Why is her name still Aranka instead of Ariel? Why does she have the most mature voice out of all the NPCs even though she's the most childish and hyperactive one? What the hell is this shit? :forsaken:

Samy, if I right think: You could it the 100k post in less a week get...:goodtea:~>

Well, you make it in a day at least shared 10 posts/spams (In about all 21​/2​ hours), what this means: that actually you it easy get can. ...:goodtea:~>

『Quite a strange way to count posts but... Samye is gonna be able to get it in a week cause his activity is higher than mine and I already get about 600+ per week...』

Well, I had once a week, where average 120-30 posts made have...:goodtea:~>

『Nyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn... :bored: I'm sleepy so I'm gonna go take a nap now... Laters...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]