[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what makes the work, Final...?:goodtea:~>
I've been doing a lot more shifts, and visiting people a lot more lately, so I haven't been on here much except a few hours in the evening (and I think that infamous is usually on here in my morning, like now).

I've been doing a lot more shifts, and visiting people a lot more lately, so I haven't been on here much except a few hours in the evening (and I think that infamous is usually on here in my morning, like now).
I see... But how I heard have, work you in a kitchen, is that right...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'afternoon SB...:hi:

I see... But how I heard have, work you in a kitchen, is that right...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'afternoon SB...:hi:

Yes. I generally open it up in the morning and then get everything ready for lunch/dinner. :)

Yes. I generally open it up in the morning and then get everything ready for lunch/dinner. :)
Hmm... Is that your business direction later, or is that just/only because of the summer job...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah SB, but a random VN girl...? Hmm... I do it now, how if I it not heard have...

Notice: She is how Rias, possessive, SB...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Is that your business direction later, or is that just/only because of the summer job...?:goodtea:~>

Nope, I'm studying computer programming, but I've been working there for 3 years now. :)

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; yeah my activity was around that until a few days ago :)

『What? Nanashi has a new set? But his siggy is blank except for text?』 /me says that and than goes off to sleep again...

『Oh, I see... Its i39 again... :sigh: explaining it to Nanashi will be a pain so I guess I'll give up and just sleeep >_<』

『Oh, I see... Its i39 again... :sigh: explaining it to Nanashi will be a pain so I guess I'll give up and just sleeep >_<』
I've now the siggy to my forum (g+) uploaded, can you now see...?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

『Wha-... He actually fixed it!?:surprised:

『Yeah, I can see it now Kyoudai...』

Yeah, and how think you, Sova...?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: SB/Sova, that is the mini/standby version of Kagami Tsukimi...
4490.jpg

Well, in her full goddess form, what you on my siggy see can, would she a lot energy waste, Sova...:goodtea:~>

『I see... Well anyway, guess I'll decide whether to make a dinner or sleep for just a bit more now...』

...Oh, okay... Then have fun whatever you now do will, Sova... Later...:goodtea:~>

Hi again LPW~

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ;
I quickly skimmed through a few seconds of the ep.
Artwork/animation/voices seem nice ^^

I'll watch it tonight~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]