[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Actually, make one yourself and call me >_< I finished eating btw....』

Mmh... There's something wrong with my connection. I hooked my PS3 to my laptop and did everything I did before and the connection keeps failing. I don't know why.

『Maybe wrong DNS address? I had this problem just now but managed to settle it...』

『Also, my save got corrupted because of changed frimware so it might take some time to unlock multiplayer....』

Expected Reynald to win, especially since Bala didn't enter and MadKOF's team was pretty bad without his Duo Lon.

Expected Reynald to win, especially since Bala didn't enter and MadKOF's team was pretty bad without his Duo Lon.

I'm not even into this. But I wanted him to get that comeback when he was at a disadvantage with 2 - 1 during the first part which he later won with 2 - 3.

I'm hyped for Melee though :3 [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; you better don't miss Melee D:

I'm not even into this. But I wanted him to get that comeback when he was at a disadvantage with 2 - 1 during the first part which he later won with 2 - 3.

KoF was more hype last year.

I'm not going to watch Melee finals because I'm not really interested in it, despite being a player myself. I watched a bit of it, but all I saw was top tier characters being selected over and over.

『So, Decalcomania, whats the progress with connection?』

KoF was more hype last year.

I'm not going to watch Melee finals because I'm not really interested in it, despite being a player myself. I watched a bit of it, but all I saw was top tier characters being selected over and over.

I've actually never seen KoF gameplay before. So I don't really know how it was last year.

Really? I've never played Melee myself but have seen a bit of gameplay. I don't even know who all the top tier characters is. I do like SSB, SSBM and SSBB in general though. Probably because I nolifed SSB alot when I were younger and the other 2 games doesn't seem any worse.

It is not working. I eventually switched back to wireless connection and that is not working either. There must be something wrong with my PS3 wi-fi.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Top tier characters include Captain Falcon, Fox/Falco, Peach, Marth.

『I see... Well that's bad >_< I unlocked the network mode in game btw...』

『PSN says you are online though?』

This is literally making me angry right now. I keep getting that "The attempt to obtain an IP address timed out." notification. Like, I did everything right since I last used this technique. What is going on?

『Hmmmm... Strange... Did you share internet connection with PS3? Also, what step does the test fail at?』

I did everything that I did last time I used it. It fails at step 1: the IP address shenanigans. But yeah, I give up. I will just stay away from Adhoc Party until I get a REAL wired connection when I move and build my own PC.

『Hmmmm... First step most probably means you have problems with first 3 addresses on either PS3 or your PC... Are you trying to connect it through PC or directly to PS3?』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]