[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
humu...is it bad to have too many torrents running at the same time? i have over 8 going right now...

sou desuka....if anything i know it slows down my comp...lagging quite a bit...

I see... But then are we somehow half way, collegue, because how you know, I'm cook...:goodtea:~>
We are soul brothers!

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; if they are moving a lot of data at a time, they could be taking up your HD speed, making your read/write times slower. If it is you internet that is lagging, you can just compare how much up/down your torrents are using compared to your full bandwidth.

yay~ someone found a soul brother~

im happy for you really i am~ :runhappy:

is that so~? well i fig it was something like that~ i'll just wait it out then i guess~

I currently have 17 torrent up, but none of them are going down-stream :P

i guess some ppl are just able to do more...

Though they are all active, they are currently doing virtually nothing at all (which plays a part into them all being active). My full upload speed is only 60kbps after all XD

sou desuka...my up speed gets up to 80 at times myself...tho rarely

If that is in kB then I guess you are just slightly better than mine. :)

Strange thing is we can get around 1.5mb down (well, sometimes :P), so 60kB up seems pretty ridiculously small. XD

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I'm not really a fan of western fighting games. I have MK9 and it's really easy to perform combos. Not really my style.

The new Killer Instinct gives me nostalgia of the first Killer Instinct. Although, Jago does look pretty ridiculous with his KI 2013 attire.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I'm not really a fan of western fighting games. I have MK9 and it's really easy to perform combos. Not really my style.

The new Killer Instinct gives me nostalgia of the first Killer Instinct. Although, Jago does look pretty ridiculous with his KI 2013 attire.

I've played MK9 a couple of times at my friend's house and I still suck at it :/

I guess. Combo breakers everywhere :/

Hellos pyre~ Hmm... was going to work on the painting but it seems the investigation is continuing ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)