[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Hmmmm..? Strange... I could swear I saw someone posting... Must be my imagination...:goodtea:

『Damn that Guitar ni kubittake... My fingers... >_<』

hmm I don't have a PS3 so I can't follow their conversation too

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Mmh... Looked over at the stream and saw 2 top tier characters. I can't really say anything, since I did use Captain Falcon during a Melee tournament back in May. I'll just check back in during Killer Instinct or UMvC3.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Mmh... Looked over at the stream and saw 2 top tier characters. I can't really say anything, since I did use Captain Falcon during a Melee tournament back in May. I'll just check back in during Killer Instinct or UMvC3.

Alright. You just missed when Wobbles won with Ice Climbers.

Alright. You just missed when Wobbles won with Ice Climbers.

Ice Climbers are really cheap. K.O. Nana = Popo is still in; K.O. Popo = both get knocked out. There's that and the infinite chain grab.

Ice Climbers are really cheap. K.O. Nana = Popo is still in; K.O. Popo = both get knocked out. There's that and the infinite chain grab.

Popo is kinda useless without Nana though. You kinda need both to actually count as an entire character and Nana is easy to knock out. Especially with Fox. That Mango guy against Wobbler

Popo is kinda useless without Nana though. You kinda need both to actually count as an entire character and Nana is easy to knock out. Especially with Fox. That Mango guy against Wobbler
That's why don't get them separated. But it's easy to K.O. them with Captain Falcon, since his knee smash is always guaranteed kill when edgeguarding or at the end of combos. Captain Falcon against Fox/Falco is a bad matchup for him because he's slow whilst Fox and Falco are extremely fast with good poke.

That's why don't get them separated. But it's easy to K.O. them with Captain Falcon, since his knee smash is always guaranteed kill when edgeguarding or at the end of combos. Captain Falcon against Fox/Falco is a bad matchup for him because he's slow whilst Fox and Falco are extremely fast with good poke.

It's Ice Climbers against Fox. Fox is dominating. He only have to go in between the Ice Climbers and pop his magic barrier thing so they bounce away towards different directions.

It's Ice Climbers against Fox. Fox is dominating. He only have to go in between the Ice Climbers and pop his magic barrier thing so they bounce away towards different directions.
That's what makes Fox/Falco top tier. Their flame is good for escaping death without the need of going to the edge and down+B (magical barrier) reflects anything. Wavedashing with the laser is good poke too.

That's what makes Fox/Falco top tier. Their flame is good for escaping death without the need of going to the edge and down+B (magical barrier) reflects anything. Wavedashing with the laser is good poke too.

Yeah, he looks extremely overpowered. He was overpowered in SSB as well so I ain't really surprised.

Yeah, he looks extremely overpowered. He was overpowered in SSB as well so I ain't really surprised.

Mmh... He's not really overpowered in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Everything depends on final smash in that game, especially Sonic the Hedgehog who has the most overpowered final smash.

Mmh... He's not really overpowered in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Everything depends on final smash in that game, especially Sonic the Hedgehog who has the most overpowered final smash.

I guess, but if you remove final smashes from the game? Isn't that an option? Fox's up kick in air is overpowered as hell.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; What did you want to see? Injustice starts soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]