[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that.

He just wanted to know who and where Checkmate's activity avatar and signature come from.

Also this maybe a n00b question, but had do I post pictures?

There something that looks like a tree and says image~ If you have the url of the image then put it in~

Reactions: blurb12
『I think its from some VN, don't remember the name...』

Checkmate uploaded that VN on this forum himself so you should be able to find it. I've seen it but can't remember the name.

Got no clue.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];

Here's the avatar.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[121214]-[pulltop-latte]-%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%A8%E4%BF%BA%E3%81%A8%E6%81%8B%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%A8%E3%80%82-extra-original-soundtrack-98622/

EDIT: Don't ask me why it turns out like this when I copy the link. Just copy it and paste it.

Reactions: blurb12

..it was pulltop.. how could i forget.. sig and avatar not from the same game.

Thanks Hinode at least I can get back to my friend about half his request.

Any idea on the signature?

I did on visitor message a week ago, but he didn't get back so I decided to ask other people.

Sorry, don't know about the sig. I looked which VNs Checkie-chan uploaded but I couldn't find a character that looks like that one. Or else I wasn't looking good enough :goodtea:

I'm not sure about him, but I personally really dislike getting asked too many questions
and considering he is an admin, he must get a lot of questions each day/week

if you want to, why not

yo shi~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts