[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the problem still persists and you want to deal with it + reopening the browser doesn't
just try restarting your laptop

『Yo Kyoudai...』

『I think I saw that VN with character from his siggy on vndb before but I don't remember already...』

Found another reason for my hesitation and it is also quite psychological and deep for me >_>

『Then just blow away all your reason with this cup of my magnificent tea...:goodtea:』 /me offers Nazaka a cup of tea

Cool thanks MadSova. It looks like I can search by tags do you happen to remember any tags for it?

What's wrong Nazaka?

『Then just blow away all your reason with this cup of my magnificent tea...:goodtea: /MadSova offers Nazaka a cup of tea

2enurfq.jpg

Nah, nothing of importance to you guys really

Again, not sure what you mean by that sam w

『Nope, unfortunately I don't remember anything about it at all...』

『Humu... Maybe I should make it like this... Or like that..? Hmmmmmmmm.....』

Hmm its just that psychology typically focuses on negative things which is why theres that positive movement or something like that to bring its focuses on more positive topics~

Psychology is mostly used to help people with the "negatives", I wonder why they want to change it to the positive things...

tea......
/me is lost

Why don't you just watch the first episode of animes that seems to be your cup of tea?
if it's bad simply drop it

Pretty much anything with the exceptions of extreme violence and if the overall tone is that of horror.

『Go watch GUNDAM 00...:goodtea:

* Nazaka hears voices
Come on... Drink it. Drink it... DRINK IT!

Hmm... well if the studied positive things then maybe they can prevent negative things? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts