[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much to be done if your internet is unstable

"boku wa pure & innocent dayo"

I see, but if you really find out want, where VN Checky's ava/siggy-set have, then is it simple: Because you've just/only Checky's VN taste follow, where then the search radius limited will - Sova...:goodtea:~>

Check's vn taste : lolis
that's not much of a help considering who knows how much VNs that has lolis are out there

But you've then just the loli-genre/category follow, what at vndb. it adjust can - the search direction...:goodtea:~>

hello, sam^^

he could always just search for artist.. or use google search..

Thanks peoplez.

I will be updating my friend later today when I see him with the information I obtained from here.

『And then ギターに首ったけ comes out T_T』

『Hinode, I can't complete this song on Perfect on simple hard as Mugi and you ask Hell mode with Yui?』

I honestly doubt it's your friend
it's you yourself who wanted to know in my opinion XD

『Or maybe use simple search on this forum? I'm sure it was asked at least 10 times already...』

I see guys... Hey, Samy! Keep it still the spamming - because I've the long promised gift for you...:goodtea:~>

『Hinode, I can't complete this song on Perfect on simple hard as Mugi and you ask Hell mode with Yui?』

Well you could give it a try :3

Btw, how much does the game cost? If I ever get the urge to get a psp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts