[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yo Gwee...』

『It wasn't in previous post Nazaka... It WAS A previous post...』

Hi. I've slightly woken up with a pulsating headache and wasn't able to get much sleep due to the heat. Today hasn't gone very well so far for me.

These Maltesers of mine...they're melted. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu- >:V

Well, now accuse you the sunny days, Gwee - where before few months about your english-weather almost cried had...:goodtea:~>

Mmmm. I don't like eating chocolate. Don't know why I ate Maltesers in the first place. Guess the heat's just getting to me.

But not so harsh, that the good summer not again away goes...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, in a tropical country how at Naza the case is: Are su ~+ 25 °C cold...:goodtea:~>

Well, rather 2: Because there is in winter season (most: Jan-Feb. periode) so ~ -10°C until -30°C (and more at some Europe regions)... You can then lucky value, Naza...:goodtea:~>

I prefer 4 seasons climate. I just dislike the heat and bugs in summer. :goodtea:

Interesting
I would like to experience having a 4-seasons climate but looking at the posts that you guys made, I prefer 2-seasons w

Especially when it is hot, the moment I get any kind of chocolate I like to throw it in the freezer. Some people like it melty, I find it much more delicious frozen solid on a hot day XD

『I wonder where...』

『Anyway, I have to go soon so byes everyone...』

Interesting
I would like to experience having a 4-seasons climate

Well, if you it want, then could we the places for a year change: Where you here (Europe) about the real winter experience collect can....:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ;

1012860_482748301813768_1207717716_n.jpg

:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts