[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『You do know that all Frank's plans fail? So... If he planned to live...』

Hmm... Well, that is not really similar with him, but... But such another crazy person would never give up... No. No. No.... He never...:goodtea:~>

『Don't turn away from truth Kyoudai! Frank... He... Is most probably already dead.:swearveng:

『And I just hate it when girls in anime cut their hair when their original hair suits them so much! >_<』

Hmm... That can not be, because I've in such case a 6th. sense: I think, that he "sometime" return will with hot new craziness, that he us again bother can...:goodtea:~>

『Well I guess there is still a chance he is still alive... Even though its extremely slim...』

『Oh well, enough with lazying around... Time to start working on set...』

『Damn my eyes hurt... This render is just too damn painful... I have to cleanly render a bit of slightly lighter black lines from completely black background...:donefor:

the way i see it, the only happy ending in Koihime Musou is the Harem ending, which is definitely new to me

hey mimi

i mean, the other endings have a good amount of loneliness in it, but it's overshadowed by the immediate joy

『Finally finished with that render... Aah... My eyes hurt...:hypnotized:

『At least you don't have to render almost completely black image where you can't at all where you have to create a mask unless you concentrate your eyes on the screen real hard. >_<』

『Yo Samye...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread