[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it should actually a surprise for Samy been to be...:crushed:

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I guess that works as well then :/

Lol xD Well... ill be sleeping... Goodnightys everyone x3 Ill go finish the 100k soon xD

Lol xD Well... ill be sleeping... Goodnightys everyone x3 Ill go finish the 100k soon xD
Well, if you the 100k post reached have, the can you officially at the 100.000 post-thread posting, where you the party open can, okay...?:deadsad:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have good sleep, Samy...:bye:

No worries shi
Though I'm sure sam knows someone would make a thread for him

Night sam~

:eathead: I can't me calm down, because I had until now no error thread - that is for me unforgivable, never...

『You know, if you think of it this way: to post 100k posts Samye would have to spend at least 100k minutes on the forum... And I think that is quite a feat...』

its fking hot and my fking nose is acting up. this is making me aggressive...

『Well, it usually takes more than a minute to read other posts before posting his own so you should double or even triple that time...』

^Well, yeah... Because there needs Samy so 2-3 various PCs/Laptops, that he it make can...:goodtea:~>

『New riddle from Nanashi! Who is going to solve it first?! Find out... On the next page.』

I think Sam abides by the 60 second limit...but I've never thought of doing that to be honest. :goodtea:

Good afternoon all~

Riddle is nowhere to be seen XD (or it was in the previous posts)

Well exactly how it helps?
pyre also has multi screens and..
I.. don't quite know

yo gwee~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts