[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I see... Damn, I just love Dearly Beloved KH X[chi] version...』

『Yeah, maybe you should go to sleep before you get tired you won't see any dreams...』

Lol headache is getting a bit strong atm... Goodnightys sova and shi and everyone else who peeks in~ Ill be off...

Hmm... ASF is again quiet, but matter... G'evening people...:goodtea:~>

『Damn... Kami-sama no Inai Nichyoubi is damn awesome... Judging from all this season's anime's first 3 episodes, it is the best anime of the season... And depending on later episodes it has high chance of entering my top 5 favorite animes...』

I see, but which are currently in your Top 5 anime-list ranked, Sova...?:goodtea:~>

『Hmmmm... I'm not really sure with places since I can't decide which one I like best but its probably: 1.Gundam 00 2.Code Geass 3.Gintama 4.Shiki 5.Fate/Zero』

I see... But Fate/Zero no the 5th. place (Well, you did already mentioned about decisions)...? Is a sin...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'morning at you, Coins...:goodtea:~>

『Its not 5th place Nanashi. Its #5 from the 5 favorite animes. I already told that I can't really decide which of them are better and which are worse...』

『Yo Coins...』

『You can place it any way you want. I don't have my the most favorite anime. Although I guess Shiki is on the bottom of that top 5 since if there is an anime that I think is better than it, that anime will take it's position in top 5...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家