[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... How said: That is your opinion/thought... - Anyway, how is the currently anime watching status now, Sova...?:goodtea:~>

『Gonna watch Servant x Service episode 3 now... Cause Shingeki no Kyojin 15 is too hard for me to watch in RAW yet >_<』

@Sova
Uhm..Did I miss an ep? Cuz I thought Ep 14 was coming next.
(Not counting the re-cap episode)

Also, have fun~

wow..wtf happenend >_>
I guess I missed that one o.o

SWEET! now I can watch 2 eps in a row :runhappy:

『Meh, my AP recovered so I decided to change my plans and play Kingdom Hearts X[chi] now...』

『I see...』

『Damn... Raid bosses are difficult when at night... >_<』

『To fight Raid Bosses, you need help from other players on your team. But right now it should be either night or early morning in japan so not many players who can help to fight... I alone can take out maximum 10-20% of bosses HP...』

I see... Well yeah, in Japan is currently 04:11 AM morning, where then really you not much allies collect can...:goodtea:~>

『Yeah... There is a single player who plays right now but he/she isn't very cooperative with keeping the combo in order to deal more damage... And thanks to that Raid Boss ran away >_<』

Well, that is one the reasons, because/why I with MMOs before some years stopped have, Sova...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'morning at you, MG^^/!!!

『Well its only during the night... At evening they defeat the Raid Boss so fast I can't even strike it once >_<』

『But not all MMOs are like that though? Final Fantasy XIV ARR even in beta version had lots of players playing both at night and at day. And for battles that can't be fought alone the game can pick you allies from even japanese and american's servers so at any time you find allies who will play together with you. The only problem of KH X[chi] is that its completely in japanese so only japanese people and others like me can play it...』

Well, maybe think I about... But then must I again in a "gym" go, where I again for the MMO-world fit be should, Sova...:goodtea:~>

『I'm not really suggesting you to play it though. Just saying that not all MMOs have this problem...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家