[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a prized asshole, no one even mentions my casserole.

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings! Could'a said something nice about my professoroles.

『Yesssssss! Its all their fault... POISON THEM!』

Here's a little story to bring a tear to your eye. I was shopping for a wet suit to scooba dive. But ever suit I tried was too big around the thighs when the assistant suggests I try a ladies size!

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings!

『When they hurt your feelings there is incredibly working medicine... POISON!』

I'm not gonna wear a ladies wetsuit-- I'm a man!

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings! Get me a small man's wet suit, please!

『Make him/her drink your poison then order it through shop's connections ^_^』

It's my birthday, 2003. Waiting for a call from my family.

They forgot about me.

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings! The day after my birthday is not my birthday mom!

I call my friends, say "let's go into town" but they're all to busy, to go into town. So I go by myself; I go into town. Then I see all my friends: they're all in town.

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings! They're all lined up to watch that movie, Maid in Manhattan.

『Poison them immediately. Its an order.』

『Yes! Cause poison is the way.:samuraihero:

Have you ever been told your ass is too big?
Have you ever been asked if your hair is a wig?
Have you ever been told your mediocre in bed?
Have you ever been told you've got a weird-shaped head?
Has your family ever forgotten you, and driven away? Oh once again, have they forgot about Jay?
Were you ever called homo, 'cause in school you took drama?
Have you ever been told that you look like a llama.

『2 questions I get just TOO MANY times: 1."Why don't you cut your hair?" and 2."Do you play guitar?"...』

『2 questions I get just TOO MANY times: 1."Why don't you cut your hair?" and 2."Do you play guitar?"...』

I like to cut my own hair (I seem to be able to style it better than my hairdresser does...). Perhaps you should give that a try?

『Why the hell should I cut my hair? I love my 60cm long hair >_<』

『Why the hell should I cut my hair? I love my 60cm long hair >_<』

You must be like a beautiful girl :fullblush:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I guess so, but when I ask for "just a trim" in the same style I always have it, I am a bit annoyed when she changes the style by the end. :/

『Hmmmm... Beautiful, huh... Usually people call me scary cause they can't really see my face behind my hair...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.