[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.. I wonder about that really..
...And I forgot the name of the anime, but I know the character is Hachisuka Goemon.

lol :goodtea: it's okay, if you are with friends. anywhere could be fun with friends.

No problem Mokou. The same could usually be said for anyone living in their own country for far too long. It is as Shiki says A place is usually better when spent with friends. :goodtea:

Did someone say 'raise'?

>.>

<.<

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your Wongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I guess so.. But I doubt anyone would be able to find me really.

..And Raise only makes me think of the song "Raise" by Rokugen Alice. .w.

Well, that is senseless, because I think slowly, that with the activity a bug be must...:goodtea:~>

If one searches throughout, they will definitely be able to. :goodtea:

I'm at a loss of what to do right now. Haven't played Elsword in a long time... Guess I'll start with drinking water.

Okay, then hang it on, Sova...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: It seems to work, you've already 99%...:goodtea:~>

Perhaps, but it'll be quite a job that most people won't take.
Meaning I'm more then safe.~ :3

..Gah I want to play so many things, but my bad internet is preventing me from doing so..

Yeah, just use it the power of craziness what in you is, Sova...:goodtea:~>

If I ever need to search for someone when going abroad, I'll go to such lengths as long as it doesn't permit death. Knocking on the wrong doors could pose a problem. *hahah* I'm not dangerous, worry not. But it does sound like you're living in the forest/mountains protected by a wall of...lets just say bears for example. >.<'

I want to play things also, but I've become even more lazier to do anything today.

@quay drink water until you are not bored anymore

raise - "you raise me up", "raise the death flag", "a raisin in the sun"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)