[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to play things also, but I've become even more lazier to do anything today.
Lol, that is because of the heat, what you also have - Be happy, otherwise you've always the typical British weather... Drink it just a lot water, what you can...:goodtea:~>

No no, I don't think anyone from here is dangerous.
..at least not in that way, and no I'm not protected or anything. Just in a spot where most people don't look.
Plus, I'm not that easy to find out in the public.

If anything this heat gives me a headache rather then making me lazy really..

Well, that is the true summer, she shows just her true power...:goodtea:~>

Is really a nice development, but how see could, did this stuff also his/her weakness...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... I guess it could be the heat getting to me.

Vi! I've found a contradiction!

"Your hands will never get dirty clean with NeverWet" or I guess that's a supposed contradiction.

『Meaningless post again...』

『Aaaaand my activity is back.:goodtea:

Not be fear to have, Decal - The thunder searches just the idiots out, and you're not...:goodtea:~>

I'm jealous.. I wish there was rain here.
Though no thunder, I don't like thunder..

Well, Mokou! Supposedly should in north of Europe a cold front come, where then the rains brings...:goodtea:~>

『I love both rain and thunder... There was a single time I masked my gunshot by calculating the time when thunder will be heard after seeing the lightning...』

『Its more of a part-time job than a hobby though but whatever, I'm gonna go take a shower... See you all later...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)