[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... Well, then have it furthermore fun with map editing...:goodtea:~>

『Yep, I'll have fun creating map while imagining how people are going to use it to kill others ^_^』

I mean, because of that...
imagining how people are going to use it to kill others ^_^
...That remember me on the Cluedo: Where the players have to find out 'How or why so became is' - Understand me now, Sova...?:goodtea:~>

Welcome, and g'morning on your side, King!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And notice: If you the lust have, then why not...?:goodtea:~>

/me drops by for a second

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; looks good. if you have enough money, why not? or are you planning to buy anything else in the near future?

Well yes.. but..
Being quiet makes it kind of hard for me to know whenever someone's here or not..

『I'm here... Just reserving energy for a sleepless night...』

Being quiet makes it kind of hard for me to know whenever someone's here or not..
You could it try find out, in the you to the person a reply send, where at least so 1-2 min. wait for the reply. - So will you find out, if he/she there is, or not...:goodtea:~>

Hi there guys ;P

I'm just debating whether or not I should, it is a rather hefty price to pay, but I think it should be worth it, just looking for another opinions really :P I've enough spare so why not I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts