[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll have to be PC games, or I might try out games you guys can suggest if I stream. Unless I get a Hauppauge, I won't be able to stream any console games.

Maybe League, but I'd rather stream my friends playing if I do.

i see. sam, do you mean the gif with the ice and the spoon? if so, quay posted it.

btw.. is there any real difference between dota and league?

I know I'm not one to say this considering I haven't even touched league of legends, it's pretty similar with slight changes here and there (from watching people play)

They're very similar but quite a few noticeable differences. DOTA generally has the higher skill cap and is full of elitists as far as I know. Once a person ganks in DOTA, you're pretty much dead. In League, it's possible to survive ganks. In DOTA, it is possible to deny you opponent minion farming because you can target your own minions. You will get no exp for this, but your opponent will also gain no exp. These are the only differences that I'm aware of as these were key points my friend pointed out when I asked him a year ago. :goodtea:

This is just me and not saying this is all true, just my opinion. (Just in case.)
But to me Dota 2 seems more skill based, as alot of things are harder in that game. Like last hitting minions.
One thing in League though is that champions are alot harder to kill, then in Dota 2 where it can be rather easy.

^Yes. Well that pretty much says it better than I could. :goodtea:

Depends. I think it would be better to start off with DOTA so that the transition to League wouldn't be so difficult where as if you did it the other way around, you might have some trouble.

/me catches Unown's drifting spirit, turns it into a ball and chucks it in his mouth.*

:runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts