[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my siggys they takes way more time almost 1-2 days to render each subject i want :) so yeah it's painfull

Pretty much

XD

I don't mind i like both sets

But this set is of my second favorite character XD

The forum isn't ready yet to see my favorite

I showed it once in the past but the set was one of my early works XD

I think that character is nice though, even if it would be your second favourite

well im gonna get to watching anime want to find a character ill be pleased to use for my next siggy

well what to do now... i am in confuse...

1. Choise = Go for cycling and swim to the beach after cycling and then back home???
2. Choise = Go for coffee with some friends of mine at a coffee shop???
3. Choise = Stay home to fingure out what to make for siggy and spend time on-line???

well i guess i will go for coffee :) so i leave the siggys and other staff in hold for a little time :)

Time to spend some scocial time :)

hrmph... i decided to make the next sig a character from a hentai... like non exposure ofcourse

Bye, Hideki.

I guess I will make another signature. Too bad I don't put much effort into searching for high quality resolution pictures that much anymore.

well im gonna do basically copy darks method, which involves print screening, no idea how im gonna get all the images as one but ill think of something

Hello and g'afternoon ASF/LPW-peoples...:goodtea:~>

Notice: You've again a epic set SB^^/!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts