[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] Yea, Iggy-sama did it to motivate me ;)

Afternoon people of LPW, your King arrives ;P

you're not my king. you're not my king at all. you are a false king! there is a false king here everyone!!!

Argh, people don't even respect me nowadays. That's why I shouldn't really stay in LPW and just go ban more spambots.

hmm... inf is it just me or do majority of tsundere characters sound the exact same? the voice actor for a character in this anime sound's exactly like michiru, well when she does the quiet voice anyway...

i haven't noticed

the only possible tsundere's is yuuji or yumiko. yumiko might be kuudere though, not completely sure

Hee... Why King...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wekcome, and g'midnight at you, Coins:hi:

Go read the previous post, people don't even want me here anymore. I'll just sit in General Section and ban any spambot that comes instead. If you want my help, just PM or tag me, for I'll not be bothered to check here anymore

yeah i read up a bit on yumiko since i was curious say's she is kuudere, i think yuuji is funny cause his character isn't tsundere imo he is just, keeping his distance? or something like that, but i dunno haven't even gotten onto a single route yet

Go read the previous post, people don't even want me here anymore. I'll just sit in General Section and ban any spambot that comes instead. If you want my help, just PM or tag me, for I'll not be bothered to check here anymore
Lol King... Take they not seriously, I'm sure that they you still love (well yeah, in his/her own way...) - You've no attention donate in this area... And you're slowly 3 year hare, and you've sure such people come and go seen - I want only you say, that be relaxed, okay?:goodtea:~>

I feel hurt by that comment, "False King"...Everyone have always addressed me King, even some of the Admin do it as well...and now they call me a "False King"...yea, I'm done with them >.>

i only said that because you come here saying "your king arrives." you're king, but you're not my king. i don't have a king.

I feel hurt by that comment, "False King"...Everyone have always addressed me King, even some of the Admin do it as well...and now they call me a "False King"...yea, I'm done with them >.>
Be cool King, let they say what they want (but in personality things not), really, after almost 3 year should you actually a wall of steel builded have on your past here...:goodtea:~>

how do you think it looks so far, tried playing about a bit with colour and such... asu no yoichi copy.png

wow that looks a lot smaller than it should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779