[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...... Can be, Coins...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay, Darky2 - I'll on that wait...^^!

Wecome back King/Zad^^!
..."VGHS"???

And yeah, I waiting also on Symphogear, damn I'm on that strained...:goodtea:~>

right 12 min wait before i can focus on forum and farming... want to make sure my pay comes in on assassins creed 3 safely...

ugh tired but it's too early to sleep 2 hours till i go to bed...

hey dark can you give me your opinion on my render so far? i feel it might be hard to get a background to match, and i want your opinion on the coloring i done

infamous it wasn't ignored... just nobody payed attention to it... i take it back it was ignored...

hey dark can you give me your opinion on my render so far? i feel it might be hard to get a background to match, and i want your opinion on the coloring i done

infamous it wasn't ignored... just nobody payed attention to it... i take it back it was ignored...

what is you character image and your backgraound to tell you?

Well, I think that I now to bed go - Well, g'night guys, have further fun and bye...:goodtea:~>

night nana

and can't remember characters name since im sleepy... and i haven't looked out a background yet, but i think because of the lighting, its gonna have to be an evening time background

here ya go asu no yoichi.png

im gonna finish it tomorrow dont wanna go in too close because im tired and muck it up

you were trying to make e feel better, but then realized you were defining "ignoring" weren't you? lol

mmm the character is a little bit awfull find a very big resolution to do the renderis the images where they are too small they cant render well so there will be to many pixel and hard edge there will be no smoothness

i see... guess ill re-load the video then, better get a bigger one first

missing you already, catch ya later then.

got a larger image to render this time adjusting the colours now

ok ;) if you want more help show me and i will tell you what to do... mine is near complete...

thanks ive played about with the toning a bit happier now, will render and scale it down and show it to you again if i aint happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779