[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, i dont want to ruin mine so im gonna hold off on rendering... too tired haha, 1 hour till sleep

nice, i dont want to ruin mine so im gonna hold off on rendering... too tired haha, 1 hour till sleep

so where is mine ;) i complete

Seraphim02.png~original

it's the same thing i have done with Leon Sama and Sarasvanti and the other Seraphim image ;) i captured from video and i combined them :)

very nice, i believe the main problem with mine is the quality, it's less noticable when shrunk but the quality isn't as good as your images when taken directly from the anime, might just be the drawing style though...

very nice, i believe the main problem with mine is the quality, it's less noticable when shrunk but the quality isn't as good as your images when taken directly from the anime, might just be the drawing style though...

i have done and Charlse Yoshino from Da Capo III i take it from VN screen shoot from google search, i think it was in the images i take screen shoot from the time i show you about coloring :)

Hmm... hellos lpw :goodtea:

Hello Samy :D

VN's are easier to do since they are pure drawing though with anime its animated so it can come out fuzzy in some area's if you know what i mean

and yo sam =D

well i was woken by my dog this morning barking at thin air if it helps any

VN's are easier to do since they are pure drawing though with anime its animated so it can come out fuzzy in some area's if you know what i mean

and yo sam =D

yeah i know the VN's images are way to easier to render them but the hard is from the actualy video caus ethe color and the luminace are difirent in many aerias cause of light that is getting through the paper and made a probleme of more lightening in some aerias and i have to use some effects and color enhancment to achive better quality...

yeah i kinda get what you mean, with the image im rendering i had to do a bit on colour enhancing manually or it just grey's out and i used the curve's tool aswell

and i will say, [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; has gr8 taste downloading clannad =D

Lol well apparently my dad is messing with the pipes so theres no water atm :/

Hellos zad~

yeah i kinda get what you mean, with the image im rendering i had to do a bit on colour enhancing manually or it just grey's out and i used the curve's tool aswell

and i will say, [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; has gr8 taste downloading clannad =D

haha thanks. it's definitely one of my favorites. my first avy here was akio, and my first gif avy was even tomoyo lol. Clannad i had it before, but i didn't try watching it until today, and it was horrible quality

i love the anime and VN =D, needa re-install the VN now that i think about it...

right im gonna come off and do some reading before sleep ill catch you guys late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779