[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naruto i plan to watch it but i think when i watch too many too fast i lose interest, it didn't have the element to keep me interested for a long duration of time

yeah im still planning to watch tekken: blood vengeance i think its called

『Well, anyway, I decided to go render pics for Ogikumo's set while waiting...』

I decided to wait for the rest of the dangenronpa to be released so I can watch it in one go. I think it will be more fun that way

yeah it probably would be... but im hooked so i end up watching it before the next release... never found watching deaths so much fun haha

Yeah I decided to wait until the current season starts ending before starting most of them.

Well it wil be a busy weekend for me when they all end. I started Rozen Maiden, Blood Lad, Dog and Scissors, Kami-sama and dangenronpa lol

It looks like I'll have oodles of time this year, so I'll probably end up taking a pretty sizable chunk out of my backlog.

Well I think I will be leaving you guys and go to sleep. It looks like I like sleeping more then waiting for the sunrise. Good night

woo just shipped my rice and got 300k from it, can finally get the greenhouse yippee, anyway yeah probably

Have a good slumber Monj.

Other than a meeting, I have the next three days off, huzzah!

『Zad and Monjster, if you like Dangan Ronpa, how about joining my next MG? I'm planning to make theme Dangan Ronpa... Although I'm basing it on the game and not anime... They are pretty different btw...』

『Good night and mad dreams Monjster...』

『Sky, search on Nyaa... I found it subbed by Hatsuyuki there...』

i plan to sova, hmm there is a game? i gotta get it! is it english patched?

『Well, I read Index LNs all this time in english so I would better understand what is what if I watch it with eng subs...』

『Hmmmm... And I'm not sure I get you right Zad... What do you plan to do?』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!