[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good good!

im sleepy infamous im not really using my brain right now, three phrases i should be using, i see amazing and not your fault!

Well, then is the time for you Zad, your brain a "update" to give...:goodtea:~>

oh right that will be why then infamous ive only seen the first episode of the first season, not played any of the VN's either

and whats up sam?

it's a good VN. i actually ended up putting a lot of effort into making a render for her. more than i've ever tried before

ive yet to find one like that, although i did put a lot more thought into my current one, still think its my best one so far XD

no you don't understand. i rendered this image. meaning i rendered it, and recreated the parts covered with letters
Yukimura.Anzu.full.821469.jpg

Sup lpw

Quick question

Do you think its time to request a graphic designers badge or is there no point to having one?

I mean having a badge for those who design sigs for the general users.

So pretty much a new badge instead of the typical cat members badge

Hmm got to school right as classes were letting out... train sat there for like an hour or so @_@

really? lame. it wasn't my render anyways. it was the original image. it was my little side project for a month. putting in 10- 20 minutes on occasion

i thought you were retired selva?

damn, that's lame sammy

ouch that would be annoying, and why not SB? your sigs are good enough

Hmm i can't retire XD

I keep getting asked about tips and opinions..

Also i still enjoy it.

Hey king i just realized you haven't used my nickname in a while XD

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

well as long as it looked good in the end inf, i think the time is well invested

Yeah well it would be nice touch if the set makers bade is made XD

Anyways i need to revamp my sticked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread