[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i do about an hour reading each night after i walk the dog, ends up turning into a 2 hour read =P ive just gotten past helping sachi with her chores in the bath i laughed so hard XD

Last two days I've just been doing tons of reading. Haven't felt like doing much else. Some of it has been okayish, and some has been pretty great. I think this one will involve crazy physics humour (yes I just wrote that) so I'm looking forward to it.

infamous, women always win in the end... :sigh: you might as well just give in :traitor:

edit: i wouldn't pass hugging a female =D it makes me feel less lonely and fuzzy =P

well sky isn't exactly female, but go nuts, sky, you can now hug 38 as much as you want!! :XD:

not female :disbelief: sorry, im homophobic please keep a distance of at least ten feet XD

and yes... i am a very lonely person... you are my only friends T.T

Final you said that a little too bluntly; you have to butter those things up man!

The comment to zad? But it was much more enjoyable to be blunt. Too much butter isn't good for you.

how about... no sorry thats exactly how i'd say it... im very forward with things haha

i'll live... its only a hug, it isn't rape yet...

Well normal salted butter is actually good for you, in moderation.

This line from what I'm reading was pretty enjoyable: "My name is Watanabe Eriko. I'm an upcoming Nobel Prize laureate, and reality is my bitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts