[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, I've since today early on 08:00 a.m. to now in the kitchen worked... And because of am I f*cked tired...:dead:

ah right, well gonna finish off my last GIMP signature, gonna start using photoshop from today onwards, more professional tools here i come...

...Oh, so... I thought first, that a anime/game/manga-title is, Zad...:dead:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And really Naza...?:dead:

hmm, well this signature is frustrating me if it helps any, can't decide how to place the character >.<

Oh, well then take a place in the boat, and try it with me calm down (but not wrong think!), okay?:dead:

right new signature done, uploading now... feel like i coulda added something to the background though... maybe added sakura (petals) into the background...

now i just need to wait on dark uploading photoshop for me =D wounder what the next character should be...

Sorry Zad, but I'm better, if I from now a break take, okay? Well, then later...:dead:

fair enough, just finished my latest signature but i feel like something is missing... care to give your opinion?

Well... I don't see it XD

I'm guessing it is in your thread? I will maneuver my browsing ship to those waters next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread