[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what so scary bout sky infamous? she seems like a nice person... from what ive seen at least...

and i agree school days SUCKS!, worst story and ending ever! school rumble is so much better :3

hmm... is she the blonde bimbo type that would accidently set off a nuke then?

I am actually going to have some cereals, just not to wake up anybody

1098177_613704525336577_245999284_n.jpg

my little otouto just thinks his onee-sama is a bit odd. :)

It's OK, he's just a bit shy.

Well my dad offered me to learn language of any country and then pay me a trip to that country, and I've been learning Japanese for a while. So I wanna talk to someone who was there

If I could afford it I'd go, sadly being a student means I have no money. :( Maybe after I graduate.

looks like im not even gonna be able to find a course to do this year, nothing that interest's me or will help with the job im seeking, so it will just be self training for a year...

if i was gonna do that i'd seclude myself in the mountains like a monk to learn an ultimate ninjutsu or something XD

well if i had something to help me look out a background for my next signature that'd be enough haha

well this is gonna be a pain magic brush tool wont work cause of certain parts so gonna needa render by hand, gonna get started before walking my dog and coming off i guess

If all goes well I'll be in Japan in less than a year. :)

@zad try fixing the problem areas a bit/adjusting the tool's sensitivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread