[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight nanashi, sleep well.

You don't find it fun? None at all? That is too bad. :/

once you get into a deep conversation about it i feel it lose's it sense of "fun" normally debates lead to bad happenings when i was a child so i guess it's just an after effect

Oh. I generally find debates (especially online) rather fun. Because once you get to the point where people start doing some research or really thinking about their points, there is learning flying everywhere! :runhappy:

Hey Monj. How is the padding today?

Hellos zed and pyre....

Yeah decided to quit on most people I know, in a positive way (if that can be said lol)
How's your day peeps?

haha, i see i guess thats a fair enough point =D

fulfilling, done some more practice signature, you should drop by my thread on the graphics showcase and give me your opinion sometime =D

Will check it and give my opinion.

I just got Cowboy Bebop osts. Can't stop listening

I am only up to episode 13 so I can't tell you. So far it's nothing more than decent, but I think like some "older" shows it will get more serious from here and culminate into some dark story and I think it will get much better then

i want food, but i don't want to pay, and i don't feel like cooking. i am very lazy today :dead:

This is just amazing

Lol infamous, just eat some bread and milk, that's what I do when Im too lazy to make anything

ive got a snowball, i could send but you probably would have eaten by time it arrive XD

Cowboy bebop was a decent show with some really good episodes and some crappy episodes, and then it really comes together in the end to become a pretty darn good show.

hmm might give it a watch then, and im thinking of re-watching school rumble i needa decent laugh XD although grisaia is hilarious too

Welcome to the NHK is the one that made me laugh the most. And some of the old Genshiken, new one, it just feels awkward watching it

:O

I'm watching School Days if we're discussing what we're watching. To be honest, it sucks so much, but I promised myself 1 anime series I wouldn't normally watch each month of this year.

Main guy is a douchebag of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)