[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well actually, only the final product of the fully evolved chicken would come from the egg wouldn't it? if you traced it the chicken would have already existed due to bacteria forming the life form, hence no egg would have existed in the first place, but i dont really care it wasn't in my time line XD

Hmm... You brings now the evolution in play: Well, the single cell was as first...:goodtea:~>

.......are you saying that a cell is a chicken? -.-

just because it was a cell first doesn't mean it's a chicken. those cells had the potential to become other things than a chicken

I accidentally just got myself so much more reading to do that I had to spend even more time getting an RSS to keep track of it. XD

Edit: what the heck is going on here, I go gallivanting around for just a few hours...

there for nana basically backs my answer since that grows into the life form, no egg required =D it is only refined through the egg's or something ^.^

edit: whats an RSS?

i agree =D doubt anyone would like to read about this anyway XD

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure what RSS stands for. Basically it lets you aggregate updates from multiples sites in one place. It works well for things like online comics/blogs/writing and the like.

I would probably take the side that a single cell is a chicken. Otherwise your definitions become very strange after a while.

Oh, unless if you are talking about some potential first cell to ever form (and not, say, a fertilized egg), where I would retract my statement.

I was hoping you would know, since as you know, you were talking about it. It is an unhealthy habit to end a conversation just because it is getting interesting. (-_-)

ok fine. technically the question is, "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" right? since it doesn't specify what kind of egg, than the egg did actually come first.

fair enough, well then, something had to produce that egg which would be the first point in the chain of evolution, therefore the predecessor was a chicken through DNA, so in fact the chicken came first then

since it doesn't specify what kind of egg, then the egg did actually come first.

That is one of the more clever answers I've encountered. I'll have to use that sometime.

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; so you are saying that the chicken was the first egg-laying being?

nope, all im saying is that, that egg had to come from something the chicken is the refined product, so what ever created that egg, which i am calling the "chicken" was the first to be =D

well a chicken isn't just a label, it's a species. you can't just name some dinosaur a chicken just because it helps prove your point. i on the other hand, can. because it didn't have to be the egg of the chicken :P

I say, that all both there was: As well as the chick and the egg - Because you've think deeper...:goodtea:~>

Oh, I think I see what you are saying zad. But as far as my understanding of evolution goes, you are incorrect. It is not that all DNA for all existing things was in the first original cell. There were slight changes and basically mistakes in transfer over time that gave rise to different beings. The first creature did not contain the DNA for a chicken, it was basically a series of mistakes that eventually led to one.

If the question means what one would define as a chicken, and what one would define as a egg laid by a chicken, then it becomes obvious that the chicken was first (going by evolution theory).

well as long as my point was understood i cant complain anyway, back to my original thought... new topic...

Well, I go now off to bed guys - Well, g'night, and have furthermore fun with question stuff, bye...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)