[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive yet to find a woman that can admit they were wrong... so i never argue with them now haha XD

jelly haha, but ah well one day ill find someone i'll be attached to in one way or another, until that day i shall continue living how i live =D

this is philosophy, i am here, yet i am not here, how the hell does that work?!!?!

this is philosophy, i am here, yet i am not here, how the hell does that work?!!?!

i don't know about philosophy, but in psychology, it's perfectly normal to believe in the possibility that you're a creation of someones perception. meaning, you're here, but not here

at least to be or not to be can be answered haha

and infamous to put it into simpler terms, a fragment of someones imagination right?

kinda. it's said that everything we see or hear is put together through perception. so technically, there's no proof that anyone else actually exists

Well, I suppose that I there/here am, but spiritual maybe not, King...:goodtea:~>

hmm, interesting view on things, i used to think of the world as something smaller in another world or the life i live is actually the dream of the real me, but since this is gonna hurt unown i think we should stop =P

or not since he is off now XD

yeah, actually, a good question i heard in my communication class is, "do we all see a different world, or do we see the world differently" it's one of those questions without an actual answer but just something to make you think

just like the chicken or the egg eh? well if you believe in Christianity you have an answer, the chicken as god created one of every animal to keep adam company if i remember correctly

Well, somehow simultaneously meaningful and also again not, Inafa-kun...:goodtea:~>

and if you believe in evolution, which pretty much everyone does now, then technically the egg would have came first. there are a lot of unanswerable questions in psychology and philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない