[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing much playing harvest moon and talking to dark about my latest signature, and methods of rendering, cuz i rendered the character nicely but ended up ruining it when adding in an effect =(, have a look its on my list

I see... But Darky2 is currently not online - or you are via Skype with him connected...

...And I've already your new works seen, seems getting better to will - but you've still a far way until there... But how said; You'll better...:goodtea:~>

hmm, he must have just went offline then, he has been working on a new render himself

Well, I'm no Siggy/Ava-maker, but I can you only recommend with lot various theme to deal, how it possible is, okay?:goodtea:~>

sorry i didn't completely understand that, do you mean you can only recommend theme's to me?

Well, okay... In another words said: Try it out with different theme, how possible is. - Now all clear?:goodtea:~>

ah right, i meant which anime to choose for characters by theme, so its easier to chose different characters since ill be uploading it as a practice signature

game character type... i've only got one anime style'd game and that's rune factory and the only character i liked was elena, hence the change ^.^, maybe an assassin creed one with a flag background, eagle background would work nicely...

Well, I mean with Devil may cry types, Zad - Either the anime or the game version...:goodtea:~>

ah right... hmm, might do a tekken or dead or alive one then those are the only game/anime types i know of besides DMC, but ive never watched or played DMC

Well, you'll sure the time find sometime the anime to play/watch...

...And yeah, DoA would really nice to see as siggy, especially Kasumi...:goodtea:~>

Welcome, and g'afternoon for you both...:hi:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And Zad, it was only a recommendation/opinion from me... You've after your taste to go...:goodtea:~>

i know but i was thinking of both the games and it save's me picking one out =D, just need a background to suit this image now...

Well, in case of Tekken of course a battle setting (Dôjo, a temple, mountain, or a geto district street) - And in DoA case of course a typical asian setting (Well, almost the same how at Tekken, but maybe with beach or with a bamboo forest extended)...:goodtea:~>

ugh trying to get rid of these annoying left over pixels is proving to be a pain...

Well, how you rendering, via mouse/hand or with the digital pen...?:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家