[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo dark, wont be talking much for a bit starting to render my new signature

cycling nice, i dont have a bike =( but ill be going to the gym once i get back from holiday, plan to upload a few pictures from my holiday to the RL pictures thread

cycling nice, i dont have a bike =( but ill be going to the gym once i get back from holiday, plan to upload a few pictures from my holiday to the RL pictures thread

i suggest when you have time and money to buy a bike and do cycling ;) it's very good exercise for body and mind it's like cleaning my mind from thoughs :D

When I was a kid I would often go out and bike for hours and hours, but now I haven't done it in a few years. Maybe next summer I should buy a bike...

haha, just maybe, and wow, finished my new signature looks amazing, gotta take out a few area's by hand but i think if i make a red blur around the character it might work out nicely =D

When I was a kid I would often go out and bike for hours and hours, but now I haven't done it in a few years. Maybe next summer I should buy a bike...

I am with you !!!

haha, just maybe, and wow, finished my new signature looks amazing, gotta take out a few area's by hand but i think if i make a red blur around the character it might work out nicely =D

i will post to the siggy thread you have one small guid that i foun for signature hope too help you a lot :)

Afternoon LPW citizens.

:hi: there King :D

man this second render is a lot harder than i thought the shades are really close in some area's so i need to be careful =(

edit: thanks ill have a look into that in a bit gonna finish this one first =D

woo nearly done, gonna blur the boarder of this character, the picture was a bit awkward but was the only decent one so i hope this will make it look a bit better XD

hoho, this is looking good, actually i think it looks good enough without text =D

just noticed the hair went a bit funny, it started off really nice though...

dunno just quiet... not that im bothered, just playing away on harvest moon as a result =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家