[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know right? i wish if i was a voice actor i'd have a steady job like that haha XD bit jelly i think my deep voice would go ace with a bad guy =D

i feel bad for flying nimbus. after everyone learns how to fly, it's just forgotten forever

If you really feel bad about it and are not lazy, go remind everyone to pay their respects to it

haha naza who said anything about english XD just teach me pronunciation and ill do it japanese XD

Well, Inu Yasha was for me one the rarely Shounen-title animes (DB*-Shaman king*), where I good found have: The story, characters and the atmosphere - But yeah, it was also for me sad, that with Inu Yasha in a fateful end lead has, by the loss of a previously lover... - But that is so rarely in Shounen-title animes, where a shame is, that no more from so what gives...:goodtea:~>

i'm too lazy, and i care too little. it's just such a sad fate for the flying nimbus

[MENTION=29193]nashi1[/MENTION]; actually, i was talking about how inuyasha is gonna easily outlive kagome, and will be all alone, with no one but shippo

i liked it too, but i didnt like the fact it ended so abruptly...

Ubs... Well, I see then Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, the series had maybe until today go could, if they not stopped had, Zad...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家