Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya sammy, shi and unown. And dont tackle my like that I just had lunch xD

How's it goin' ?

I'll support you Arty, in case that ever happens :3

Hey Vivi!

Oh..how was I supposed to know xD
I'm ok, you?

Unown> Well you should have considered my timezone and the fact that it is sunday afternoon. How not thoughtfull of you xD jk offcourse
Im not bad also. Probably gonna sleep through this whole day as I normally do

And hiya Vivi

Sammy> things like..? xD

Like I care! I tackle people whenever I feel like it, regardless of said timezones >:3

@Arty "Don't know, but I myself respect Pinky-sama a lot :3 If I know you do anything stupid, I'll chase you even if Checku-sama won't :3"

^that :3

Go to sleep Sammy, you're sleepy!

xD Fair enough :3 Not much you can do but I'll swing the hammer at Nanashi in our honour if I find out such things happened

I am being chased now? Luvs give me a break, I can't do stuff on a full stomach xD.

Well I've seen Pinky around, one I dont see is Snow. Does anyone know what happened to her?

Hmm... i think it counts days/points somehow and gives you the year achievements after you get a certain amount~

Ushio ran offs :/

Oh I see. Thanks for the insight on the situation nanashi. Anyone knows a place where she can be contacted: forum, email, skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!