Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bro
Ah..I see :3 Well..I'll buy it sometime..not enough time to play it for now. And as good/hyped as it may be..I'm not THAT interested tbh..

@Selvaria
Suou Amane from the VN Grisaia no Kajitsu. She's like every man's wet dream <3

@Imouto
Ah, that works too ^^ I go for brushes/fractale's/C4D's. And if nothing else works, I google for some backgrounds :3

it's a good game, but it's not worth all of its hype. it was worth the 60 i paid for it though

if anyone from Grisaia would be, for me it'd be michiru or sachi.

it's a good game, but it's not worth all of its hype. it was worth the 60 i paid for it though

I agree with this. It's very good but it was overhyped too much so some of the issues with it are kinda annoying. Story has plot holes everywhere.

I'm still all over Sachi, don't get me wrong. But Amane is way up there too :3
I think I'm close to finishing her route. Story-wise..by far the best one. Her back story alone is worth more than... let's say..Yumiko's entire route (just my honest opinion though!)

Hmm..sounds ok then. The online play idea seems more fun actually. Destroying stuff with your friends :3

I say just/only one: All Type-moon and Nitro+ VNs are the best...:goodtea:~>

『Yeah, Nitro+ are making very good vns... I liked Axanael a lot ^_^』

Nitro+ huh..I'll remember that one :3
Any titles of them out there that are TL'd ?

I'm still all over Sachi, don't get me wrong. But Amane is way up there too :3
I think I'm close to finishing her route. Story-wise..by far the best one. Her back story alone is worth more than... let's say..Yumiko's entire route (just my honest opinion though!)

Amane's nice, but her proportions are to big :eathead: i understand why oppai lovers would like her though

meh..I'm not into oppai. I'm an ass-man :3
That said, I like her as a person. (Personality etc etc)

ahw damn it D:
I really should get on with the Kanji.. ;-;

Let me get this straight: My one and only wet dream is Ikaros :3

『Well, Axanael is completely voiced so its pretty easy to understand even if you can't read much of japanese... It was one of the first completely jap VNs that I read...』

i'm a breast man, but i don't want them huge. huge can be scary. that's why i chose sachi and michiru. for personality i like sachi best in the end. i would have said michiru, but i don't really know what her actual personality is yet. i've gotten a little ways after the second H-scene

Hm..I see..I´ll keep that one in mind then, thx :3

Like I said, I'm on team Sachi too.
Hmm..can't remember that much of her route..wasn't that memorable for me..

This is [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; when he sees boobs:

tumblr_m9kzpwuiNw1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

Nope. Where is my dislike button for this post?

You can't have one.

『Well, Axanael is completely voiced so its pretty easy to understand even if you can't read much of japanese... It was one of the first completely jap VNs that I read...』
Yeah, I loved that game also, because there was also Soniko...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]