Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have kept it, but the extra white space annoys me and I don't know how to edit gifs, so I'm out of luck :3

better ask bles :thumbup:

he could probably do it, maybe

lol try what you must uno. i tried it to, remember? :bye:

『Yo Coins...』

:sigh: I wonder where did my inspiration go...』

later final

also your graphic card enable your cpu to run high demanding graphical programs (Ie Games)pending on the type of graphics

I'm not entirely sure how they work myself, but it isn't like it enables your CPU so much as it takes load off of it. In my understanding they run many, many very small threads of calculations simultaneously, that are often more predictable because they are graphics based.

well i know what it is, i meant, i don't know which one from the list it'd be

Not sure if you have solved this yet, but it would be under Display Adapter. If it says something like Intel 3000 that means you do not have a graphics card.

yo lpw im back and just uploaded yet another signature, was only a 5 min job though

I'd say look up your laptop model, and search around to see if other people have had this problem.

btw mad were you stalking me? how did you know i was playing KH on hard?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; well michiru's ending was......hmmm. odd

i wish there was a chizuru route though!! now i have to choose between amane or yumiko :reallyconfused:

『I track down houses of all members of ASF, then get in their houses and install hidden cameras all over them thus I can always see what and how you are doing by just opening a program and watching ^_^ (True reason: I remember you posting about you starting on hard and it being difficult)』

『Anyway, I'm off to take a shower...』

oh right i didn't remember posting that haha, but yeah maleficent is a bitch when you get her to last health bar... i ended up rage quitting after my 6th try, thought id have a break and try again tomorrow

what take showers or planting camera's? and if you need me im rendering so i might be a slow reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]