Status
Not open for further replies.
『Seems like there is no hot water cause its night... And taking cold shower right after being sick shouldn't be that good... I guess shower plan is cancelled for now...』

I don't normally take a hot shower, but if you actually have no hot water then dear god is our water cold.

i was brought up taking hot showers and baths so cold showers are torture for me

oh infa you make me want to save what ive done and just start reading saying that XD

『Yep, no hot or warm or lukewarm water at all... Just cold cold water...』

highest i managed was 1152x864

if only i could move 130 from the 864 to the 1152. too bad it doesn't work like that :/

『Yeah... In the middle of summer when its hot and you are completely healthy thats one thing, but in the end of September and right after being sick for quite some time it impossible...』

right guys gonna head off to do some reading before bed, wanna get the beach scene done in grisia XD

i have to say. of all the routes i've done so far, none have gotten more adorable than one scene with yumiko

See ya zad. Even in summer I think it would be painful to shower with not hot water. Don't know about you, but we get ours from a well, and it can be rather chilly. :)

i love my hot water. you get yours from a well? i live in an american city, and we have water coolers. i don't know exactly where our water comes from, but it makes it necessary for us to need water coolers :reallyconfused: the place i used to live in, if too many other people were using the water in our apartment complex, we wouldn't have very little cold water, and the showers were hot. and if someone flushed the toilet ......:toofhot:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; you will be getting your water through a large city treatment plant. The reason you will have to both heat and cool your water is that it sits in pipes just below the ground for a long time before you get it, probably making it on the lukewarm side of things.

Also flushing the toilet suddenly give a large demand for non-heated water, so you can temporarily spike the amount of hot water going to the shower, afaik. That much is the same here. ;P

when i was a little kid first starting to shower by myself i would flush the toilet just to make it hotter. it would be a few years later until i realized that i could just turn down the cold water XD

Oh so you have the style of tap with both cold and water switches. Here it is more common to just start cold and keep turning to hot (for showers, anyways, it seems to be more popular).

Hmm... nap time... =w= One hour isnt enough sleep... =w= Funny how my "nap" is going to be longer than the "sleep" i had last night =w=

hmm. the most simple things that are common to you can change dramatically just across the border. how interesting

hmm. the most simple things that are common to you can change dramatically just across the border. how interesting

Your whole world will be flip-flopped upside-down.

Sleep (or nap) well sam. Don't die on us! :cheering:

goodnight sammy

well, now that i'm done doing my optional inventory, it's time for a shower. be back in about 5-15 minutes

well we only have the 2, and pyre is from canada. well he has only one. besides alaska. but that's the same border really

And if you go north we have the boarder of humanity.

Good day to you then sam. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]