Status
Not open for further replies.
@kosmos - I know what you mean, and my schedule is full already for at least until the end of the month before I can have at least some rest.

@infamous - As an accountant in a pretty big compagny over here.

@second - How can my waifu kick me when im spoiling her way too much... D:

Accounting pays off well XD

Sigh i need to get the ball rolling eventually.

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; whenever your in toronto hit me up, 4-5 hours drive isn't too bad XD

Indeed it is paying quite well. So far im gaining about 30$/hour and im working full time.

I just have a couples months left and im done with it for good. >_>

Maid cafe...

Though, in the future, I do plan to open my very own coffee shop. I did worked in one for a couple of years. And my years working inside a bakery should help me too. ;D

30 an hour? wow, i wanna make that much -.- i only make 8.50, but then again i'm just a cashier at a restaurant and i'm only 20

a maid cafe? well it could probably be made in america. i mean, we already have restaurants called hooters that uses breasts and hot wings to make a business

Maid cafe...

Though, in the future, I do plan to open my very own coffee shop. I did worked in one for a couple of years. And my years working inside a bakery should help me too. ;D

That sounds really cool. I hope you succeed.

Interesting that I've heard from some people in accounting that it doesn't really pay off for the kind of hours they tend to work you. Guess it depends where you are too (so many firms will just put people on salary). $30/h doesn't sound bad at all. I wonder how high I can aim to get with programming? :)

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; move to Manitoba. Here minimum wage is $10 ;)
I currently get $13, and I'm expecting/hoping to be making about $20 once coop starts. :D

yes... i do want have own cafe.... >,< damnn... i want make oneeeee

kosmos you will selling more than me.. seems you a robot.. and have heavy equipments...

sometimes people get paid the most when just starting a job. with the US Postal Service they get paid 25 dollars an hour, 35 overtime, and 45 double overtime, and the new people do the hardest work, and often end up getting double overtime

Lol, overtime for me is double. And im also still working as a DJ in a bar friday and saturday and im gaining 50$/hour there. xD

So, the only day that I pretty much have for myself is sunday.

@kos-mos - seeing your sig makes me want to replay the Xenosaga series again. D:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; move to Manitoba. Here minimum wage is $10 ;)
I currently get $13, and I'm expecting/hoping to be making about $20 once coop starts. :D

well it's my first job and i applied on i whim. i didn't really expect to make much lol

Sorry second i already sold you to sky

poor sky gets stuck with flight :XD:

Lol, overtime for me is double. And im also still working as a DJ in a bar friday and saturday and im gaining 50$/hour there. xD

So, the only day that I pretty much have for myself is sunday.

@kos-mos - seeing your sig makes me want to replay the Xenosaga series again. D:

30 an hour plus 50 an hour?!? :hypnotized: can you be my long lost father???

Sounds busy, but also sounds like you have it made, AC.

Wow I thought double time was pretty rare. I get 1.5 time for overtime (which I get quite often).

I hope to eventually break 100k a year, as that should be pretty great XD

eh....... i dont accept it sky buy me... no one can buy me.. im freee... :runhappy:

mmmm...... i want work with anti.. :runhappy:

Im a hardworker and I was always pretty damn good playing with numbers ever since I was a kid.
There are still some times when I go help out my parents at theirs restaurants from time to time now. My wife is also working alot and the both of us can easily make 100k+/year each other.

@kos-mos - my backlog is damn big ever since the start of my internship last year... D;

My backlog went from a douzen games to almost a hundred+ games in a single year. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]