Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, im working in a firm right now. The day im working on my own, I can pretty much have my own schedule since I will be my own boss.

Having a weekly paycheck??? xDDD

Meh, I don't matter with downloading series like that. My HDDs is reserver for animes, OSTs and VNs.

Having a weekly paycheck??? xDDD

Meh, I don't matter with downloading series like that. My HDDs is reserver for animes, OSTs and VNs.

well my point wasn't that you should download it, but the fact that doctor who has 340 GB worth of episodes, 275 worth before the new millennium. every episode had like, 4-15 20 min. parts

but it's the longest series i've ever seen or actually heard of. are there any other shows with more episodes? this one has about. it has almost 700 episodes just with the classic alone lol

the show could have been so much better!! but my best friend has a literal obsession with the show.

bye AC :bye:

and welcome to the world of the conscious mimi :hi: or is this really consciousness??

『Not sure... No big changes... Was making a siggy in my dreams just as I was making it before sleeping... Although I can't remember what kind of siggy I was making in my dream...』

was that a dream, or was that reality??? it's that kind of thinking that keeps me from being completely sane

『Well, if it was reality, surely I would have been able to make some more progress on current siggy, but unfortunately no progress at all. >_<』

i used to confuse dream and reality all the time. my dreams are way too realistic. or maybe my ability to remember dreams is a bad thing?

well the problem wasn't me thinking i was dreaming, it was having memories of things i thought happened, but were just dreams. i thought my fingernails once fell off, i thought i was thrown from a car, and some other stuff, but i was told they didn't actually happen

『It usually is like that just when I awake too xD Not understanding what is what... Sometime before, when I was sleeping in the middle of the class, I got awoken by teacher who was asking me something to which I replied "What bullshit are you saying? Most important is to kill all enemies."... And I can't remember that moment at all since I just went back to sleep afterwards xD But classmates were keeping bringing it up for almost a year >_<』

『Well, after that happening less people started trying to wake me up so I guess it helped a bit. xD』

『Yo Flight...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]