Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan is to make that myself, and at least for a while live with my brother, who should also make that pretty fast being a lawyer, and then we can go travelling or do whatever once or twice a year. :)

I already travelled a lot in my life. When my internship is over, my wife and I plan on going to Japan for a week or two.

^ bud. = budy

Man, some people have some twisted mind while others have some very perverted thoughts...

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; no my brother is the lawyer.

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; that sounds nice! My bro and I are planning that next summer as well. I've done a lot of little travelling, but nothing overseas yet. :)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; go back to sleep

Edit: I have no idea how 'bud' would be perverted.... XD

/me runs off to bed :sleepmoon:

Hmm... finally move out of the appartment and into my new house during the summer. Beside that, im working 6 out of 7 days a week.

Because its 23:57 and I was bored. Usually im reading something but I already read my entire bookshelf. D:

Lol goodnightys pyre~ But if i sleep more then that means ill be staying up later tonight soo... yeah nap is enough i suppose =w=

Hmm.... you were a Dj and a cook? xD Or something else now?

Samy - I was DJ, accountant and a cook. I'm doing less work as a cook and full time accountant while still working as a DJ.

Quote: I'm a mad man with a box without a box. <--- xDD

Oh xD Hmm... three jobs @_@ Guess dj and accountant are somewhat seasonal in terms of work? xD

Nah, accountant was the one that was more seasonal. As a DJ is every friday and saturday and now im working 40 hours a week as an accountant.

@infamous - If its not in your dreams, it will be in your nightmare. ;D

Im watching too much Doctor Who lately...

Hmm... so DJ is constant but has certain seasons that are just more busy? xD Do you sort of do even less accounting then?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]